Rage Ran Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Some Info Needed

Go down

Just Some Info Needed Empty Just Some Info Needed

Post by Imperius Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:41 am

ok just a few questions and some help needed.

currently i'm playing this game and when I killed the bandit leader I got these wings now I cant even see what they look like or wear them as i'm not VIP I got a screen shot of the item and the error i'm getting.
Just Some Info Needed Untitled

my other question is where can I find the item bag extension to add more lines to my inventory as I keep running out of space.

and if your going to reply please let it be in English due to the fact I cant understand Filipino
even if you use google translate I can still understand broken English.

so thanks anyway if you do reply
Imperius
Imperius

Back to top Go down

Just Some Info Needed Empty Info

Post by -HelpAI- Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:53 am

you got error with wings for lacking of patch. try to get a full patch posted at download section.

about inventory expansion. you can buy at leonine. i think from campus or first floor. entrance portal to go leonine can be found at market place. at leonine campus find NURSE npc to buy bag pack or inventory extension but you need more gold to purchase it wisely buy it from website site using VP (vote points) or ep if you have.

-HelpAI-

Back to top Go down

Just Some Info Needed Empty Re: Just Some Info Needed

Post by Imperius Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:58 pm

well thanks for that but I still get that error I redownloaded the client and patch from the forums and then installed them and I just got some new wings off the bandit leader and it crashed my game.
Imperius
Imperius

Back to top Go down

Just Some Info Needed Empty Wings bug

Post by -AI- Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:33 am

I think you loot wingsofMay2014? same here i got bug but i try to wear to male no more bug. i think not suitable to female. is your character is female?

-AI-

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperius Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:28 am

nope my character is male but then -Art- Told me last night that if you do Shift+Right click on the item to preview it can crash you sometimes
Imperius
Imperius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum